About Sharlene Earnshaw
Sharlene Earnshaw is an adventurous mother of twin toddlers with a passion for travel and exploration. When she isn’t dragging Ben, Mari and her husband, Paul, from one new locale to the next she can be found glued to the television during football season (go 49ers!), crocheting something fun, and searching online for her next expedition.
Her ultimate goal is to have a travel show which encourages people to get out of the house and out into the world with their kids. Sharlene currently lives in Vacaville, CA. You can follow Sharlene, her family, and her many adventures on her blog, Double the Adventure.
Recent posts by this author
- Disneyland for the Holidays
- Jackson Lake Lodge: Jackson, Wyoming
- Making a Splash at Lake Louise
- Hotel Park City: Park City, Utah
- Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and Cabins: Yellowstone NP, Wyoming
- Lake Yellowstone Hotel and Cabins: Yellowstone NP, Wyoming
- Rising Sun Motor Inn and Cottages: Glacier National Park, Montana
- Hidden Ridge Resort: Banff, Alberta
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad City?
- Prestige Harbourfront Resort: Salmon Arm, British Columbia