About Jenny Jensen
Jenny Jensen is an American expat just beginning her second year in the Netherlands. She caught the travel bug early during a summer 4-H exchange to Japan at age 13 and has been on the road as often as possible ever since. Luckily her Dutch husband and two kids (ages 3 and 5) are equally adventurous. They’re taking advantage of the Dutch 8 weeks of vacation a year to explore Europe, but Jenny still stays in touch with her favorite country Costa Rica by continuing to plan and lead family tours for Global Family Adventures.
Recent posts by this author
- Aruba Tropic Apartments: Noord Aruba
- Visiting Aruba with Kids
- Ziplining in Costa Rica
- Secondhand souvenirs
- Santa Fe condo: Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Renting car seats in Costa Rica
- Where can we rent a house in Costa Rica?
- Where is the best wildlife viewing in Costa Rica?
- What is driving like in Costa Rica?
- Renting a car vs. hiring a driver in Costa Rica