About Jamie Pearson
Jamie Pearson is a writer, mother of two, and founder of Travel Savvy Mom. Her writing has appeared in Parenting, the Utne Reader, and in the award-winning anthology Toddler: Real-life Stories of Those Fickle, Irrational, Urgent, Tiny People We Love.
She has traveled extensively with and without her children, most recently to Galapagos, Phoenix, and the Big Island.
Her top three pieces of advice for aspiring family travelers are 1) Never leave home without peanut butter, 2) No child is too big for a stroller, and 3) Bring plenty of new toys—$50 for three pounds of plastic crap will seem like the deal of the century at 3am in a London hotel.
Recent posts by this author
- RV Rental for Beginners
- Things to Do in Washington, D.C.
- How to Stop Mosquito Bites from Itching
- Colonial Williamsburg: Visiting with Kids
- About the Kindle
- Homewood Suites San Diego Airport-Liberty Station: San Diego, California
- What to Do in San Diego with Kids
- San Diego Zoo Backstage Pass? Yes, yes, yes!
- What to Do in Tahoe in the Summer: Lake Tahoe for Families
- 5 Things to do in Breckenridge during the Summer