About Jamie Pearson
Jamie Pearson is a writer, mother of two, and founder of Travel Savvy Mom. Her writing has appeared in Parenting, the Utne Reader, and in the award-winning anthology Toddler: Real-life Stories of Those Fickle, Irrational, Urgent, Tiny People We Love.
She has traveled extensively with and without her children, most recently to Galapagos, Phoenix, and the Big Island.
Her top three pieces of advice for aspiring family travelers are 1) Never leave home without peanut butter, 2) No child is too big for a stroller, and 3) Bring plenty of new toys—$50 for three pounds of plastic crap will seem like the deal of the century at 3am in a London hotel.
Recent posts by this author
- Vacation Deals in Asia for Families
- So You Think You Can Pack?
- A Family Vacation in Scotland with Adventures by Disney
- Adventures by Disney
- Bad news about turbulence
- Taking the Red Eye with Kids
- Apartment by Castle: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Hunting for Shells on Sanibel Island
- Island Inn: Sanibel Island, Florida
- 5 Tips for Easy Camping